The game includes many puzzles
The Starter puzzle pack contains 20 puzzles that can be played in any difficulty mode, using any puzzle shape and as many times as you want.
Ad sponsored Puzzle of the Day
Every day we offer a unique puzzle that can be played after watching a short video ad. By watching the video ad, you gain access the puzzle and you can play it like a regular free puzzle. Remember to finish the game before the end of the day, as Puzzle of the Day changes at midnight.
If you want to play Puzzle of the Day without having to watch ads you can purchase a ‘Remove ads’ subscription or a ‘Premium’ subscription. See ‘Subscription rules’ below for details.
Paid puzzle packs
We offer over 45 puzzle packs for sale. The typical puzzle pack contains 25 puzzles. Once you purchase a puzzle pack you can customize the puzzles and you can play them anytime you want.
For dedicated users we offer premium subscriptions. Users with an active subscription can play any puzzle in our library. We offer two types of subscriptions: a monthly subscription and a yearly subscription.
Purchasing a Premium subscription also removes the Puzzle of the Day video ads.
Unlock puzzle pack with crowns
When playing Puzzle of the Day you can choose to create an account and participate in our daily contest. Top 3 players that solve the puzzle the fastest receive 1 crown reward each at the end of the day. There are 5 contests every day, one for each difficulty level. The earned crowns can be saved and used to unlock paid puzzle packs.
- A subscription will start and renew automatically, and will be charged to your Microsoft Account. You can manage your subscription in your Microsoft Account settings.
- If the subscription includes a free trial period, you will not be charged during your free trial period. If you are happy with the game, do nothing. When the free trial concludes, your subscription will start and renew automatically, and will be charged to your Microsoft Account. To avoid that, you must cancel the subscription before it expires. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Any purchase you perform in the game can be played even if you reinstall the game, or if you change your computer. Just remember to login with the same Microsoft Account that you used for performing the purchases and you will be able to play all the puzzles you paid for.
- All free puzzles can be played offline.
- All purchased puzzles can be played offline for 30 days. That means that you can travel with your laptop and your puzzles will be available even if you don’t have internet access. After 30 days you will need to get internet access in order to refresh the licenses for the purchased puzzle packs.
- Puzzle of the Day cannot be played offline.
Thank you for playing our game!
We hope you will have a great time solving the puzzles!