This week was a fantastic week for Frenzy Games fans: Hexa Word Search beta players on iOS got a lot of new features, while Knowledge Quiz on Windows got Daily Competitions.
1. Hexa Word Search Got a Ton of New Features on iOS
- Practice area where you can play games at your own pace and prepare for competitions
- Timer color indicator: as time runs out the timer color changes from green to yellow and then red
- You can now pause or resign a game. While the game is paused the game area is blurred so you can’t peek at the board
- You get double the points in the last round
- You can now see the total amount of points when finishing the game
If you would like to try Hexa Word Search on iOS sign up for the beta.
2. Knowledge Quiz Daily Competitions Are Here
Each day you can compete on a specific quiz pack and solve as many quizzes as you can to gain points. If you haven’t already, give it a try, I’ll be waiting for you at the top of the leaderboard.
3. Review of the Week
Review of the Week comes for Inez.
Here is what Inez has to say about Jigsaw Puzzle Frenzy:
Have a great Sunday!